How To Help
We rely on the Moray community for support and you can help in the following ways
- Private donations of new or gently used items
- Donations of cleaning materials eg spray cleanser, washing up liquid, laundry detergent. We would also gratefully accept packs of toilet rolls and kitchen rolls.
- Community business monetary donations or new Starter Pack items
- Community fundraising
- Volunteering your time
We rely on donations of household goods to make up our Starter Packs. So if you are moving or just having a sort-out and have items you no longer need we would be pleased to receive them if they are clean and in good condition. Please see our donations handout for items we accept.
If you have time on your hands and want to do something useful and fulfilling we have a variety of ways in which you can help:
- Making up Starter Packs
- Collecting and sorting donated items
- and more...
Our supplies are low on the following:
- Hand towels
- Bath towels
- Bath mats
- Pedestal mats
- Glass tumblers
- Small casserole dishes
- Small saucepans
Please contact us to make a donation.
Cash donations from both private and business friends enable us to:
- Purchase the electrical items that we are unable to accept as used donations
- Purchase the items most in need at any given time
- Fund our organisational mission not covered by grants
Cash donations, no matter how small, enable us to purchase the items we need to buy new or are out of stock.
- £20 buys a set of basic electrical items ie kettle, toaster and iron
- £130 funds a full pack